1. Discuss the fundamental principles of crime prevention and how they relate to the environment.
2. Analyze and discuss natural access and natural surveillance and the importance of both.
3. Differentiate between the crime prevention strategy classifications of: natural, organized, and mechanical.
4. Explain the 3-D concept: designation, definition, and design.
5. Using the 3-D concept, perform a space assessment of a residential design.
6. Using a 3-D concept, perform a space assessment of a commercial design.
7. Using a 3-D concept, perform a space assessment of a proposed land use design.
8. Using CPTED principles, perform an on-site assessment of a structure.