Courses Offered by NCJA
The North Carolina Justice Academy's staff trains thousands of criminal justice personnel throughout the state. Numerous state and local agencies make use of the campus facilities, instructional services, and its professional staff for criminal justice training.
There are several ways to check out our course offerings:
1. The Training Calendar, which is published twice a year, contains a description of courses as well as the time, date, place and course coordinator.
2. Click here for the: registration form and transcript request form . These forms can be filled out, printed and faxed to our Registrar in Salemburg at (910) 525-5235 or to our Registrar in Edneyville at (828) 685-7530.
3. This is a listing of all NCJA courses by month and A-Z - including new ones since the training calendar was published. By clicking on the courses, you can get a detailed description of the course, contact the instructor, and/or register for the class.
4. Online Training - You can take these NCJA courses anytime and anyplace.
5. We list outside agency courses and conferences here.